A comprehensive tool based on Applied Behaviour Analysis, one of the world’s most effective learning methods, which draws from the extensive experience of scientists and clinicians. DrOmnibus Inclusive Education will automatically analyse each child’s skill level and adjust the presented tasks accordingly.
- over 5000 tasks that teach children to distinguish colours, shapes, numbers, emotions, occupations, fruits, vegetables, animals, parts of the body, and more;
- a system of rewards in which the children can exchange tokens for attractive games;
- a three-level prompting mechanism;
- reports generated automatically after each session and comparative overviews;
- an organiser and communication system for teachers;
- lesson plans and additional educational material.
DrOmnibus Inclusive Education is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-12-01. The program can be installed on Android.
DrOmnibus Inclusive Education (version 1.0.16869) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.